I used the Gibbs’ reflective cycle (Gibbs, 1988 in Moon, 2003: 73) to aid my reflection and decision making processes.
This was a useful resource to have whilst writing my CV.
Prep for Interviews:
Research into the curriculum:
Diary from my experience in the Dawnay School:
A worksheet session I planned and organised at the Dawnay School:
Feedback for the session:
Further feedback from other teachers during the week:
Diary of experience at Frederick Bird Primary School:
I could create a colourful FUN CV:
- I could look at Barracudas website for ideas and inspiration…
- Logo: silhouette children playing/working or perhaps classroom items,
- Perhaps I could think about designing my own logo…
- pencil, ruler, scissors etc
- or even a camera!
- Colour tabs: Blue, Pink, Green
- I could place a photograph of me
- This could show me as a friendly welcoming warm person
- For less important titles I could use grey tab colour or a light blue
- To show my fun creative side, yet still professional but a Primary school classroom feel, I could use stars for bullet points, simple, fun, primary relevant, yet still professional?
I shall think about these points when creating my CV.